is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
A beautifully designed and photographed book for both cooks and gardeners alike, Bounty is a celebration of the first ten years of the Garden to Table Trust. While Garden to Table is primarily a food education programme for children, its broader aim is to encourage everyone to grow vegetables, to cook good, fresh food and to spend time around the table sharing it. Chapters focus on a specific vegetable group, offering growing information and a total of 80 simple and delicious recipes for preparing them. Scattered throughout are practical and encouraging facts and suggestions, aimed at making growing and cooking both easy and fun. Throughout the book are quotes from some of Garden to Table's heroes and Ambassadors Al Brown, Niki Bezzant and Dan MacKay generously share their thoughts and wisdom. All profits from the sale of Bounty will benefit the Garden to Table Trust.
• Purpose is to raise funds for the Garden to Table Trust
• Celebrates 10 years of the programme
• More than a recipe book, Bounty contains a plethora of reliable hints and tips for growing vegetables at home and making use of as much of the vegetable as possible
• 80 inspired, delicious recipes, each one photographed and ranging from snacks and starters to sides, salads, main dishes and even some baking.
• Illustrated throughout with images from Garden to Table schools
• Beautiful photography, easy-to-navigate design, reliable information
• Comprehensive ‘Basics’ section and glossary